Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

My silent writing

Silent writing

In last couple of weeks I've been working on this silent writing . Here's a paragraph from the start.


It all started with fifty people including me on a bus on our way to Megalopolis . It wouldn't be this way if only people from Japan got on with America, but no we all had to be involved.There are more than 10 places in this world war it involves Japan , America , Russia , China , India ,South Africa , New Zealand ,Australia , Megalopolis , Afghanistan and others unnamed. It is a bit of a nuisance because we wouldn't be in this war if it wasn’t for us backing up America. We are now all going to be risk at life helping others.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, great post as usual and I loved the story starter, so interesting! Cant wait to hear more on your silent reading. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.