Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Swimming lessons

Hi! humans i'm back and we have had 2 weeks of swimming lessons, for the last 3 days we had swim safety, for the first day of swim safety we used life jackets and made huddles to keep us warm, on the second day we used the life bots, we learned how to get off them properly and keep warm. on the third and final day, we had our pyjama day that meant we had to get in the pool in our pyjamas, we also had to try to save people who were "drowning".

What was my favourite part? 
I learned a lot the past 2 weeks but I have to say that getting on the boats and being in that kind of scenario was fun to learn and it got us prepared for whatever happens in the future.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.