Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Cross country

Hi! 2 weeks ago we had our Cross country. We had to run 3 laps which was a 3k run. It was very painful but I still finished the race. Once I finished it felt like someone cut of my knee caps. After our races, we then went and became markers for the other hubs race. My feet hurt so bad that I couldn't jog or run anymore. We went and marked under some trees so we wouldn't burn in the sun, the only problem was that it was autumn that meant there was a lot of leaves. Cleo and I were just sitting down and talking when out of the corner of my eye I saw a wasp. While Cleo panicked while I tried make it fly away, In the end we just decided to move. 


Well that's all I have for cross country.

Did you do cross country? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.