Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Breakout EDU

Hi! this week we got to do Breakout EDU. This year the story was about the book Wonder. Auggie revived notes from his friends but they got lost in a box, now we have to find clues on how to unlock the box. First we had to unlock the tiny box that also had a lock on it. Once we unlocked it we moved on to the next box. There were 6 different locks, if I could remember correctly one had to have a 6 letter word entered, there was one with arrows on it and I forgot the rest. Once unlocked the box there were all the nice notes Auggies friends left for him. My group took about 14 min and we 36 mins to spare. 

That's all I have for the Breakout EDU.
Have you done the Breakout EDU? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.