Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Diana Isaac visit!

Hi! This term we got a chance to go to Diana Isaac. There were fun things we could do like art, bingo and board games, baking and balloon sports. I choose art, When we got there we got to use oil pastels to make art. We got to look at some oil pastel art to get ideas on what to make. We got to talk to the people there and they had a lot of fun stories to share. Then we had to go back to school so we said goodbye and walked back. 

Thank you for reading my blog.
Have you ever been to Diana Isaac? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.