Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Volunteer food bank!

Hi everyone! Two weeks ago we got to serve the community. We got to choose where we wanted to volunteer. There were 3 choices Like Going to a food bank, curtain bank and graffiti removal. I choose to volunteer at the food bank, so we got in a van and drove to the Food bank. When we arrived we got shown box with food already packed into it. Then we were told to follow the box, each of us got food for the box and checked we got everything. It was actually really fun to do and it's a plus that we got to help out in the community.

Have you ever been volunteering?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.