Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Camp reflection

Hi guys! Last week my hub went to camp for four days. We went to the Y.M.C.A camp at Wainui  park. We had activities like Coaststeering, archery, high ropes, kayaking, raft building and etc.
Image result for ymca camp wainui

My reflection will have four main points the challenging parts, favourite part/activities, things I've learnt and things i'm grateful for.

  Challenging
For this year's camp I think the most challenging part for me is doing things I haven't tried yet, things like Coaststeering, but I also found the walk to camp challenging because I'm not a person who goes on hikes and things like that. 

 Favourite
My favourite activity has to be archery because it's something I've wanted to try for a long time and getting the chance to get taught the basic things like how to hold and shoot was really fun. But my favourite part in general is getting to learn new things/skills that will help me in the future or when I will need these basic survival tactics.

 Learnt
I've learnt a lot of things at camp but I think the most important parts were learning basic survival things because I know that these skills will be helpful in the future. Maybe these sets of skills will help me get a job or help people in general. 

 Grateful 
There are a lot of things I'm grateful for, but I'm mostly grateful for the opportunity I got to even go to camp and experience all those activities because I know that not all people get to do those things in their lifetime. I'm also grateful for our teachers who made it happen and making things organised so that we don't get confused, and finally I'm grateful for my parents for letting me go on the trip and getting all of the things I needed to go.

Well that's all I have for my reflection today Thank you for reading my blog!
Have you ever been at camp?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.