Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

How to play Chapas (The bottle cap game)

Hi everyone! This week we were told to write instructions the proper way. We learnt how to make the best instructions possible. I decided to do my example about the game from Spain, Chapas. This game has simple rules and a simple game play. 
Here are some notes to keep in mind when writing instructions: Instruction notes
so here is my instructions writing: H o w t o p l a y c h a p a s!

I hope this helped you! Thank you for reading my blog!

Have you ever played chapas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.