Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

T1 W3 Writing Create- Instructions

Hi everyone! This week for writing we had to write instructions for a 5 year old and a 10 year old. We had to write about the game we're doing for our school fair. But my group at the time still wasn't completely sure in what we were doing for the fair so I just wrote instructions for a bean bag toss. My instructions are made for a 5 year old to understand, 
Here are my instructions:


Thank you for reading my blog!
Have you ever played bean bag toss? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.