Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Reading T2 W10

Hi everyone! This week for my goal for reading was "Making connections - use prior knowledge to connect to the text. Make connections between texts and own life experiences, using more sophisticated texts". We learnt about making connections between the stories we read and real life events. For the learning part of our workshop we had to read one text from the three we got to choose from, then of course we had to read through them and make connections between the text and real life events. After we read our text we had to do our DLO (Digital Learning Object). Our DLO was basically just making a poster or visual explanation of our connections and explaining why those were connected to real life.


Thanks for reading my blog!
Do you have any connections from my personal experiences?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.