Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Reading T2 W11

Hi everyone! This week my goal for reading was "Independently predict, interpret and analyse text, 'reading between the lines' to gain deeper meaning". We learnt about inferring the text that we're reading basically just learning to make assumptions based on the information we already had.
Our DLO (Digital Learning Object) for this week was making assumptions/inferring the text that we choose to read. I read the short story How to fall by Whiti Hereaka.

Thank you for reading my blog!
Have you ever inferred while reading? 


 
                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.