Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

My focus

My focus for this week.

My focus for this week is to have finish all my follow up work. For the past couple of weeks every piece of my work has been finished at the last minute. But on the bright side my goals have been going really well and I have had a great time doing all my follow up and homework. Have you ever been in a situation where your homework or work has been finished at the last minute?

Hope your staying up to date with my other posts and make sure you leave a comment too. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Course we must have all been in that situation! It is so much pressure aye! I loved your layout again but next time tell us more! Great job and keep up the good work! Cant wait until your next post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.