Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Athletics

Coming up is athletics and I can't wait. The sports I will be participating in is. 

Long distance
Sprints 50m and 80m 
High Jump
Long Jump
Discuss
Shot put                                                                                          

We practise every Thursday and my favourite thing is that we get to come in our uniform.
My best event is sprints. This year I want to do 80m sprints. I can't wait for athletics and I hope I have fun. 

Have you ever participated in a sports event like athletics?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha yes i have participated in other activities like this such as zones and centrals for cross country and swimming. I liked your layout of your post in was very informative. I don't have any negatives for you so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you enjoy out Thursday athletics Samantha. I hope we continue to have good weather for it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.