Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Student teachers

 At school lately we have been having student teachers. Student teachers are people that are learning to be teachers. The student teachers are very nice and they are very educated. The student teacher's are called Miss Trotman. Mr Williams and Miss Kippenberger/Miss K. I have Miss Trotman as my recipe's teacher . I have Miss K as my second home base teacher and I have Mr Williams as my math teacher. They will be soon moving on to be real teacher's so they won't be always there. Make sure you keep up with my latest blogs.

Have you ever had a student teacher before or are you a student teacher?

1 comment:

  1. well done samantha I love this because in this piece of writing you spelt everything right ka pai
    Did you know that at the moment we have student teachers in our class to there names are luke and jessica
    Next time you could tell us more about the people so we could learn more about them
    Why did you tell us about them is there something you like about them?
    kind regards bluebell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.