Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

Top team

This week on Monday our school participated in Top team. Top team is challenges which you have to complete by using teamwork. There were at least 10 challenges but we didn't do 2 of them.

My favourite challenge was when you had to fill up a pipe with water but it had holes so working as a team we had to block the water from going out the holes. Me and my friend got soaked because the water kept on flowing out holes. My other favourite was when you had to fill up bucket of water and go through an obstacle coarse while balancing it. The water spilt all over me.







Have you ever participated in a group building activity?

Top team was so much fun I can't wait to do it again.  Make sure to keep up with my latest posts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha great blog post. Lengthy but not to long. Yes Kaupeka did Top Team last week before Tumu and my talented group full of girls won. Great to hear from you again and keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam
    I did top team last week it was fun we did all of the activates that you did.
    Have a nice week.
    From Monique

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.