Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Lit Club

Lit Club
Lit Club is all about books and every Tuesday we have our meetings in our school library. You can also get badges. There are three badges; bronze,silver and gold.For the Bronze badge you have to do a book review, an author review (talking about an author) and a quiz on Kahoot. You could also get tokens when you answer questions and at the end of each term we have a Lit Club store where you can buy (with your tokens) books pens and paper and other fun stuff.
Sometimes we learn about new books that they let us borrow.  We can tell them how we like it and why it should be added to our school library.
Here is one of my book reviews for lit club Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.