Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

My Culture

MY CULTURE
Hello welcome back to my blog today i'm going to talk about my culture. I am Filipino if you didn't know and i came from the Philippines.


Food

  • Adobo (either pork or chicken)
Image result for filipino adobo
  • Halo-halo (gelatin with shaved ice and ice cream)
Image result for halo-halo

Celebrations

  • Christmas
In the Philippines we take Christmas very seriously. Our Christmas celebration starts in september which makes us have the longest christmas celebration. From September we add all of our christmas decorations and christmas trees.


The Jeepney
The jeepney is the descendant of the american jeep.
The jeepney is really colorful and has a lot of art on it.
 Image result for colorful jeepney philippines


The flag
Our flag has a lot of meaning to it.

Image result for philippine flag
The stars indicate the three main islands in the Philippines;Luzon,Visayas,Mindanao.

The Blue part in the flag means Peace.

The red part of the flag means war and whenever we have war in the Philippines they would flip the flag so the red would be on top.


3 comments:

  1. You might want to add a question at the end. Also the worlds not over the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to add a question at the end. Also the worlds not over the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really good on describing the Filipino foods! I loved the part where you talked about the jeepney. It really means so much to me when people talk about Filipino culture. Maybe you could add more things on to posts to make them even more interesting.Your post was Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.