Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

PBL digi awards!

PBL
Hey everyone! Our PBL driving question this term was "What is greatness?". This past week we had our Digi awards. We had to make a digital project that went around with our driving question. Cleo and I decided to make a stop motion about the first people on mars. We were inspired by Opportunity the mars rover. Digi awards night was fun because we finally got to show case all the work we did for most of the term. 
Here is our Digi awards project:

 What do I think Greatness is?
I think Greatness isn't about being famous or popular I think Greatness is about trying your best in everything you do, you might not be good at it but it's better to participate than do nothing. A pert of Greatness is also kindness, kindness make our world a better place and a small act of kindness can cause a ripple effect around you.

What do you think Greatness is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.