Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Art day

Yesterday our whole hub did an art day. We had four rotations Pixel art, Easter bunny cards, Manga art, Cartoon art. My first rotation was in cartoon we got o pick from different art videos. I choose to draw baby groot. I didn't get the time to Finnish but I did draw his head. Next I went to pixel art we got to goose from pixel art that was already done and try to recreate them, we used pixel art.com to make ours. I made a pizza slice. Then we got to do manga art, I choose to do this chi bi baby in a cute panda bear suit. Last but certainly not least I did the Easter cards, we got to add different black and white patterns and add them to our bunny. Then we got to choose glasses and colour them really bright. then we got to stick them to a yellow piece of paper and that's about it. I had fun yesterday and making new art.

Do you like art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.