Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Science!

The past few weeks we've done some science experiments. We did one experiment a week. There were four experiments in total. One involved ice and seeing if the water rises once they melt, the other one was checking your resting heart rate and checking your heart rate after doing things like running or star jumps. The other experiment was all about the water cycle and how it worked. The last one was all about making bridges and making them carry the weight of the things on them.

The one I really liked was the Water cycle. The experiment we did was about how the water cycle worked and all the steps. First we got a clear sandwich bag and drew the water, the sun and the clouds. Then we wrote the  all the steps and arrows of the water cycle on our sandwich bag. After that we added water till the water line that we drew on our bag. Then we hang the bags on the window and we got to see the water start evaporating and then the water droplets dripped down the sides and the final stage of the water cycle happened precipitation. 

Thanks for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed reading about the water cycle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.