Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

PBL plan

Hi everyone! This week we have our PBL showcase. The topic for this term is  What will the future ask of us? Our question was How can we help preserve current endangered animals? And for our main project we were going to do a minecraft world with artificial habitats for endangered animals like Sharks and bumblebees. But before we could make our actual project we had to do some planning, here is our planning template, Planning doc.

Thank you for reading my blog!
What do you think of our plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.