Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

PBL Reflection

Hello everyone! Two weeks ago we finally presented our PBL project an I think it went well,
but first here is where you'll find our main artefact Our Website!.
I think we did good on discussing our main question "What will the future ask of us" we think that these endangered animals are important for our future like in our common resources like food. Hopefully our main artefact sparked someones ideas on how to preserve these animals because they are important to are future generations. 
Hope you enjoyed our PBL project!
Do you think our Project will be relevant in the future? Why or Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.