Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

PBL Sub Artefact

Hi everyone! As you know by now that our PBL showcase is this week, If you've seen my past blog about our PBL for this term then you already know that our main artefact was a minecraft world with artificial habitats for endangered animals. But including our main artefact we also had to have a sub artefact. We did 3 sub artefacts like Business cards, Posters and a website. Today I'll be sharing my our website that we made as a sub artefact. This website also has our main artefact on it so you can go check that out. Click here to check out our PBL website!.

What do you think about our Website?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.