Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

P o e m s !

Hi everyone! This week for our reading workshop we had to write a poem, the poem had to be about a new beginning in our life to be more specific a poem about a time where you were at the end of the driveway anticipating a new beginning.
Here is my poem:
At the end of the driveway,
Anticipated my fate,

It was actually my birthday,
But there was no cake.

I said my goodbyes,
As I stared at the star struck skies,

We waited and waited,
Until it was time,

We boarded the aircraft,
At some people, I laughed

It was a gruelling 8 hours,
Filled with sleep but no showers.

Thank you for reading my blog!
Have you ever written a poem?





















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.