Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Summer learning journey!

Hi everyone! This week we are trying the summer learning journey. The summer learning journey is just activities you can do on your blog over the holidays, doing these blogs will help you maintain your learning during summer. This week we're only doing the teasers that they offer just to get a taste of the activities.
The activity I am doing is all about researching and making a digital infographic for the famous singer from New Zealand, Lorde. Lorde gained her popularity in 2013, her hit single "Royals" was the song from her album that really sky rocketed her career.
Lorde was born in November 7, 1996 in Takapuna.
here is my infographic:
Have you ever done an Infographic?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sam,
    I really enjoyed your post as you have explained at the beginning what the purpose of the blog post is. So many students do not do this.
    What year level was Lorde when she dropped out of school? I wonder will this have implications for her future?
    When you become famous all your private information becomes public for example her date of birth. By you sharing this information does this support being Cybersmart? This is an interesting as we always ask students for facts so as a teacher are we being CYbersmart?
    Nga mihi,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.