Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

PBL Collaboration

Hi everyone! For the past few weeks we were working on our PBL game for our school fair. Our school is fundraising for a bike track in our back field. My group's game is called Chuck a Duck, the premise of the game is to get the most points by chucking a rubber duck at a piece of wood with holes. Each hole has a different score on it, each person gets 3 tries at the game. We weren't allowed to give away any prizes so we decided the person with the most scores gets bragging rights. We have also been talking about the six C's. The six C's are Creativity, Communication, Collaboration, Citizenship, Critical Thinking and Character. This week we've been focusing on Collaboration. The main focus of my blog this week is, Do you think you collaborated well the past few weeks? I think I did okay on collaborating because I wasn't bad but we still had a few disagreements. We worked pretty well on coming up with ideas and listening to each other, also making sure no ideas get left out. We brainstormed about what a good collaborator looks like and these are some of them,

  • Making sure to listen to each other.
  • Making sure to actually help with the group.
  • Using each others strengths and skills when doing our project.
  • Being nice to the people you're working with.

Thank you for reading my blog!
What are other things you think a good collaborator does?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.