Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Our school values

Our school values
Service
service is about doing things to help out without expecting anything in return. Like people carry their things and other small kind deeds.   


Integrity
Integrity is about being honest and having nice and good qualities in your personality. like being nice and having respect.


compassion
compassion is feeling and understanding other people's pain ans feelings and trying to make them feel better about the situation.


Respect
respecting someone means that you accept their ideas and not judge them for their beliefs, life style, looks etc. Being respectful also means you use kind words and manners like saying please and thank you.


How can you show these values in your everyday life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.