Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

S P O R T S

Hi everyone! The past 3 weeks we have been doing sports. The sports we've done are Softball, Cricket and Korfball. Korfball was very fun because I was very unfamiliar with the sport, the premise of the sport is basically like netball, the rules of course are different but some of the rules are the same. Softball is well just the usual softball. And Cricket is still the same. I had tons of fun during the rotations and it gave me a chance to try new things like Korfball.

Have you ever played Korfball?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.