Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

2020!

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog, I hope you had a good holiday and that school for you is going good so far. Anyways today I'll be talking about some hopes and goals for this school year, things that I'm looking forward to and a few things I did over my holidays. 

First some goals I have for this year are,
-Being a better student academic wise, and getting things done on time but also at a good standard.
-Being a better role model for all the younger students especially now that I'm a year 8.
-Making sure that I am more attentive when the teachers give out instructions and make sure that I follow through with what they told me.
Those are just some goals that I've set for myself this year but I'm sure I will probably have more as the year goes on.

Some things I'm looking forward to this year are, 
-Getting into leadership groups and generally helping around the school more.
-I'm also looking forward to doing PBL (Project Based Learning) because I had fun working on those projects and learning all those things during the process.

I didn't really do that much for the holidays because my parents were still pretty busy but I did see some of my friends and went on a few hikes with beautiful scenery.

Thank you for reading my blog!
What did you do over the holidays?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, I hope you achieve these goals over the school year. I went to Hamner Springs and stayed at a Holiday House.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.