Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Reading Create T1 W3- Caritas

Hi everyone! This week for reading we read all about Caritas and their mission in Papua new Guinea. We read about Papua new Guinea's struggles with climate change, their disasters range from droughts and coral bleaching to floods and storm surges, those four maybe different in a lot of ways but they're all affecting  Papua new Guinea. Having constant floods and droughts result to Papua new Guinea losing some of their food sources. Well for our DLO/ Create task for this workshop we had to make a poster/ infographic all about Papua new Guinea  and Caritas informing people about what's happening in Papua new Guinea and what Caritas is doing to help them. 
here is my poster:

Thank you for reading my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.