Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

T2 W1 Maths

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog, this week our maths goal was "Use a broad range of strategies to solve addition and subtraction problems with whole numbers and decimals". We had to choose a strategy to do and there was rounding and compensating, equal adjustments and reversibility. I choose to do equal adjustment because I thought it was a strategy I needed to work on more. Then we had to watch two videos explaining the strategy with whole numbers and decimals. After that we had to answer some practice questions with that strategy. And finally after that we had to film a screen castify video explaining how we solved one of the practice questions. 

Here is my google drawing with my video link: Google drawing

Thank you for reading my blog!
What do you think is the easiest strategy to use for that question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.