Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

T2 W1 Reading

Hi everyone! This week my reading goal was "Making Connections to Text
Make connections between texts, using more sophisticated texts". Our create task was to skim through two school journals and make connections between the two topics. I choose to read the text Pandemic: The Deadly Flu of 1918 by Renata Hopkins and Stand Up: A History of Protest in New Zealand by  Dylan Owen. We had to make a copy of a doc with questions we needed to fill out about the connections between the text and things like that. 

This is my document: My connections

Thank you for reading my blog!
Do you have any connections?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha
    I really liked your connection writing. I Liked the connection you made between the 1918 pandemic and covid 19. I sure we are much better off in 2020 than they were back then. Have you ever signed a petition?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.