Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Maths T2 W2

Hi everyone! This week for maths our goal was "Complete a Statistical Investigation by Collecting, Displaying and Discussing data".  On Monday we had to look through two data sets for our investigation, then choose two variables to do our chart on. For our Create task/ DLO (Digital Learning Object) we had to take the two variables  we choose from the data sets and put them on our own spreadsheet, make a table and then make the table into an infographic chart. I choose to do my chart based on the Year 7/8 data set. 

Here are the two different data sets we got to choose from : Year 7/8 dataNZ COVID-19 Cases
Here is my spreadsheet and chart: Spreadsheet

Thank you for reading my blog!
Have you ever made a infographic chart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.