Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Writing T2 W8

Hi everyone! This week for writing we had to plan our narrative writing story. We had to go on a google drawing that would help us with planning our narrative. The google drawing had two different paths you could take for your story and based on those you could choose which videos to watch for inspiration for your story the google drawing also had links to Pobble 360 and an article with picture prompts that you could use for your story. Then after you figured out an idea for your story you had to use a plot template to plan out your story in a more visual way.

This is my plot template: Plot template
This is my Narrative *unfinished*: Narrative

Thank you for reading my blog!
Have you ever written a narrative? If you have what was it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.