Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

Writing T2 W2

Hi everyone! This week our writing goal was "Revise and rework writing for clarity, impact and purpose. proofread for spelling, grammar and punctuation". We had to watch a few videos about editing your writing and the difference between revising and editing your writing. Then for our Create Task/DLO (Digital Learning Object) we had to go back to our report that we were writing about a worthy and admirable New Zealander and edit our report based on a rubric and based on what we learnt when we watched the videos. Then we had to make a google drawing or slide with three things we thought were important when editing your report and three examples from your report.

Here is my slide (google drawing is already on the slide!):  My slide:)

Thank you for reading my blog!
Have you ever written a report before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Great writing work Samantha. I like how you have highlighted your corrections on your presentation. I always have to read my own writing out load to find mistakes. Keep the up the good work.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.